* Coverage repo charge unchanged at 4 computer; marginal standing facility charge & financial institution charge too stay unchanged at 4.25 computer.
* Financial stance to be accommodative with give attention to withdrawal of lodging to maintain inflation inside goal.
* GDP development projection for FY’23 slashed to 7.2 computer from 7.8 computer; development projections primarily based on assumption of crude oil (Indian basket) worth at USD 100 a barrel throughout FY’23.
* Inflation forecast hiked to five.7 computer for FY’23 from 4.5 computer.
* Escalating geopolitical tensions to forged a shadow on financial outlook.
* Strong Rabi output to assist restoration in rural demand, pick-up in contact-intensive companies.
* Funding exercise to achieve traction with bettering enterprise confidence, decide up in financial institution credit score, authorities capex plans.
* Opening time for RBI regulated monetary markets to be restored to pre-pandemic timing of 9:00 am from April 18.
* Gradual withdrawal of Rs 8.5 lakh crore liquidity overhang to be undertaken over a number of years.
* Rationalised housing loans norms prolonged until March 31, 2023.
* RBI will come out with a dialogue paper on local weather threat and sustainable finance.
* Committee to be arrange for evaluation of customer support requirements in RBI regulated entities.